The Woodridge Sprint Meet is a super fun Meet for swimmers of all ages!
Swimmers compete in 25-yard sprints in the fly, breast, back, and free strokes. The top three best scores in each age group win a medal!
Plus, we'll have FREE ICE CREAM after the meet!
About the Sprint Meet:
- All swimmers will swim 25 yards of each stroke (fly, breast, back, and free).
- The four race times will be added together for a cumulative score. Award medals will be presented to the three fastest finishers in each age group.
- We will have two additional age groups for adults: 18-39 and 40+. Parents and coaches are encouraged to enter. The Meet is open to anyone of any age; non-members invited!
- A $10 entry fee is required per swimmer. (Please pay below)
- Warm-ups will begin at 4:30 on race day; the Meet will begin at 5:30pm.
BONUS: We will also offer the 200 and 500 Freestyle events after the Sprint meet, for anyone who wants to swim those distances. (Use it as a chance to make an A-Champs qualifying time!)
The fun stuff:
- The award ceremony and FREE ICE CREAM SOCIAL will follow the meet.
- We will also have a food truck on-site for food purchase, plus light concessions.
Also, we have Volunteer Roles to be filled! Please sign-up here to volunteer!
To enter, please register first and then pay the $10 entry fee via the two buttons below.