We offer swim classes from June to July in two-week sessions, plus 5-day swim classes and dive camps in August.
Classes and camps are limited to 5-8 participants and open to both WSC members and non-members. We also offer Private Swim and Dive Lessons!
We offer Swim Lessons at the Woodridge Swim Club all summer long. We book in two-week sessions, where your child can take 4, 6, or 10 lessons over two weeks. Each lesson is 30 minutes.
TTh for 2 weeks (4 lessons total) = $115
MWF for 2 weeks (6 lessons total) = $135
MTWTF for 2 weeks (10 lessons total) = $175
Sign up for Swim Lesson sessions below. We offer four different two-week sessions between June-July, and some shorter one-week lessons in August.
Pricing for Private 1:1 Lessons:
Private Swim or Dive Lessons: $48 per 30 minutes
Lessons with Maudry Speight: $66 per 30 minutes.
Private Swim or Dive Lessons: $76 per 30 minutes
To schedule, please see the Lifeguards in the Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginner Level 1
- First experience in the water
- Able to submerge face into water and blow bubbles, or willing to try
Beginner Level 2
- Comfortable in the water
- Can float face down and on back
- Ready to be introduced to elementary backstroke
Beginner Level 3
- Very comfortable in the water
- Can float face down and on back with kicking
- Ready to be introduced to arm strokes and beginning breathing (lifting head up or to the side)
Goal: swim the length of the pool (25 yards)
- Good arm strokes
- Perfecting side breathing
- Can Backstroke length of the pool (25 yards)
- Working on Breaststroke
Strengthening and perfecting Front Crawl, Backstroke, and Breaststroke